Mindjammer – The Roleplaying Game
Over the past few months I have been involved a super project which was producing the art for Sara Newton’s Mindjammer RPG Second edition. It’s been a fun ride and the final result (almost) looks amazing. Very proud of it and still keep reminding myself, that I help to do it, I find it hard to believe. I created the ship designs and deckplans, very proud of how the Mindjammer ship turned out. I also do the gear images and the various sheets that the game uses.
Reads great too and I look forward to playing it.
From the Mindjammer Press page:-
‘Mindjammer – The Roleplaying Game is the second edition of the ENnie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction setting by Sarah Newton, published by Mindjammer Press and distributed by Modiphius Entertainment (Achtung! Cthulhu; Mutant Chronicles; Cogs, Cake and Swordsticks). It’s a complete standalone game rewritten from the ground up for the Fate Core rules, containing all the rules needed to play, including:
- full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations
- detailed character cultures, genotypes, and occupations — play a sentient starship!
- new and innovative rules for describing planets, star systems, and alien life
- deep background material on the New Commonality of Humankind
- rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds
- starmaps and planet descriptions, histories and background
- hyper-advanced equipment, weaponry, enhancements, starships, and more.
Grab your blaster, thoughtcast your commands to the starship sentience, and engage the planing engines – the transhuman adventure is just beginning!’